To transform a series of shooting “raw” in a real video, you need to reorder them, shorten them where needed in order to give rhythm to the sequence, merge them with transitions between them adequate and enter, if necessary, any effect speciale.A this point “structure” of the video is ready and you can move on to the work of completion: adding titles, soundtrack, dellanarrazione (voiceover). Only at this point the video will be complete and ready to be exported to the desired format.
Here’s how to create a video with pictures and music into Windows Movie Maker .
We start in knowing the commands of Windows Movie Maker
- The Activity menu is a kind of summary of the tasks to be accomplished to create a video state of the art. In most cases, performing these
operations do not need to go into menus more complicated.
- The area to the right of the window is dedicated to the preview monitor, which shows that it is turning the movie as they add cuts, effects and titles.
- The central part of the window contains the browser, a kind of “tank” in various folders where are stored the materials to be used for installation: video clips, audio tracks, but also transitions and special effects.
- From this menu, you choose whether to enable small for the bass part of the screen, the Storyboard view or in the ” Timeline “. From here you can activate the function of
recording voice narration.
- The lower part is occupied by a ” summary “of the movie, in two versions: the Storyboard view shows the first frame of each scene, with transitions between scenes, and any other special effects; the “Timeline” shows scenes such as rectangles, the longer the harder the scene. Transitions, effects, audio, and titles are shown as “bands” that run along the sequence.
- Each frame of the storyboard is a scene from the video
- The square with the star icon located in the lower left of the frame indicates the presence of a special effect
- Between one frame and the other, a small icon indicating the type of activated transition between scenes.
- The first thing to do, just launched Movie Maker, you acquire the “clip”, the individual shots. Just go to the menu of activities and choose the desired import. Here we have used the “video”.
- Import sequences, they must drag in the desired order on the ” storyboard “in the lower part of the window. This is the time to decide what you want it to appear in the final movie, and what not.
- The next step is cutting the unnecessary parts in the sequences selezionate.Per do so, the best way is to go to the eye “Timeline” (in English Timeline) from the menu at the bottom left of the storyboard.
- To shorten a clip, go with the cursor to the leading or trailing edge, click and trascinate.Parte the clip will be excluded from the overall sequence, and the other clip
move to close the “hole”.
- To introduce the transitions between clips, you have to go back to the Storyboard view. Select Activities and Transitions in the center of the window displays a list of those who want quelledisponibili.Trascinate in small boxes between one clip to another.
- It’s time to go to the special effects. The quickest way is to right-click on the square with the star that appears in the lower left corner of each clip. Window will appear
“Add or remove effects.” Choose what you want, then click Add, and one on Ok.
- An alternative method, if you need to insert a number, you choose Effects from the Task menu and proceed as for the transitions, dragging the effect icon on the star corresponding to the Storyboard.
- The available effects are many, but it is always best to use them sparingly, perhaps to conceal some error recovery. Here for example we tacked to a black and white shot taken with very little light, and then with colors disastrous …
- To add titles, you must select the Tasks menu item ” Titles and credits “, then choose the type of security – in this case, I clicked on” Title on the selected clip “, to make a written overlay, and wrote a title on two lines.
- To change the animation of the title, of course you have to choose “Change the title animation”, then look for the preferred option. At each selection, a preview will appear on the screen to the right.
- You can also change the font and color of the font, the size and the level of transparency, selecting “Change the color and font of the text.” Again, changing the choices seems a quick preview. When all parameters are displayed, click on the “Add title”. The central window will revert to showing the normal browser, while at the bottom you will see the view to ” Timeline “. If the title was too short, you can “stretch” by dragging the edges.
- To prepare for the soundtrack, we must first import the music and the sounds that you want to insert. Then you’ll have to drag the pieces chosen from the browser to the timeline, “in part labeled” Audio / Music. Also here you can move the sound clip and cut if necessary. If you have a beautiful voice, you can try to create a voiceover narration. Just select “Storytelling on Timeline” from the menu on the left of the sequence. Will check registration: giving “Start narrative” will scroll the video and you can record your voice in real time. At this point, the video is almost complete. The final touch would be given by the end credits. To create them go to “Titles and credits” and select ” Awards at the end . ” Then proceed as for other securities, with the choice of entertainment, font and so on.
- Now there is really all about. There remains only the export phase of the movie in the format most adatto.A this regard, choose the item “Publish” the Activity menu
item that is right for you (for example computer) and a wizard will guide you in the preparation of the final version.