If it is impossible to uninstall Office from Control Panel using Programs and Features (Windows 8 / 8.1, 7 and Vista) or Remove Programs (Windows XP), because we receive an error or because the uninstall does not complete, we can use the Fix it , a official tool released by Microsoft. Microsoft Fix it will help us to uninstall Office in case of problems, correcting any errors that may prevent the successful removal of the program.
Microsoft Fix it is available for all products in the family Office (Office 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 365) and can be of help in all situations where it is impossible to uninstall Office but also in case of problems of various kinds:
• when the process of installing Office is not completed with an error and leaving the program does not work.
• when Office is installed only partially leaving us in the impossibility to reinstall the program.
• When you can not remove a version of Office installed previously because the installation files are corrupt.
• in case of problems caused by a previous installation attempt failed.
• when it is impossible uninstall Office with the normal methods for uninstalling.
How to uninstall Office with Microsoft Fix it
Warning : we click on the link for the version of Office this on our computer. If we want to uninstall Office 2013 can not use Fix it for Office 2010. To find out what version of Office that we are using do click → determine the version of Microsoft Office installed on your computer .
This will open the page Support of Microsoft.
We run the page and we click on the button Fix it or link Fix this problem corresponds to the version of Office installed on your computer to download the tool.
Save the file on your computer.
We perform Fix it and follow the instructions for correcting wizard.
After the procedure we restart the computer.
Warning: Microsoft Fix it does not remove the programs installed separately from the Office suite. For example, if your computer has Office 2007 and Office Visio 2007, Microsoft Fix it will uninstall Office 2007 but Visio 2007.
By linking to the support center Fix it will be possible to find many other rapid automated solutions to the problems most common Microsoft.