Let’s see how to block a person on Facebook to keep him from seeing what we publish on our profile but also to avoid that can initiate a conversation with us. Important: the person NOT RECEIVE any notification about the block that we have made against him .
To block someone on Facebook: connect to the social network.
We provide access to Facebook by entering your email and password.
In any page we click on the padlock at the top right, in the Navigation bar of Facebook.
We click on someone annoys me . How do I make it stop?
In the Add a name or an email we type the name or email of the friend or the person you want to block.
I click Block .
This will open the Block people .
We click on Block next to the name of the person.
I click Block name person .
We see a second method to block someone on Facebook.
Colleghiamoci to Facebook and maintain access by entering your email and password.
We access to the profile of the friend or the person you want to block.
I click … in its cover image .
We click Block .
Warning : if you can not find the person you want to block it might have stopped using Facebook or is using privacy settings.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE CHOOSE TO BLOCK SOMEONE ON FACEBOOK?
If we choose to block someone on Facebook this may not:
• add us to friends
• start a conversation with us
• invite groups or events
• see what we publish on our diary
The person will be blocked also removed from friends. Warning : the block is mutual, and also we can not start a conversation or add the person stuck to friends. The lock does not prevent any kind of communication, such as those that take place within the groups or applications.
WHAT CAN WE SEE THE PERSON WE LOCKED ON FACEBOOK?
If we choose to block someone on Facebook we still see:
• Event : the friend or the person we blocked will not invite us to an event but we can see the events in which we and the user blocked we were invited.
• photo : the photo or tag user blocked by other friends or other people are visible.
• groups : the friend or the person we can not add us stuck in a group but we fail to see the groups that the user blocked created and of which he is a member.
• messages : all the messages exchanged with the user locked remain visible in our inbox. If the friend or the person stuck is included in a conversation with a group of friends can go any will display messages.
• news of mutual friends : all the news about the user will be blocked visible through mutual friends. If the user that we blocked tag a common friend in a photo we can see the news on the diary of his friend.
• Games and applications : the blocking of Facebook is not applied to games and applications. The friend or the person we blocked could be seen for example in the chat of the game in which we are participating.
HOW TO UNLOCK A PERSON STUCK ON FACEBOOK
Let’s see how to unlock a person previously locked on Facebook.
Connect to Facebook and maintain access by entering your email and password.
In a page of any Facebook we click on the padlock at the top right, in the Navigation bar of Facebook.
We click on Someone annoys. How do I make it stop?
I click View Users blocked .
I click Unlock next to the name of the person that we have stuck.
I click Confirm . Warning : the person will not be unlocked automatically added to our list of friends. If we want to tighten friendship with the person that we have unlocked we send you a friend request.